It's now

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A new beginning

This new year has started for 31 days and lunar new year will be over in a few day's time. I want to say that my last christmas and my chinese new year were very well-spent with friends and family. :) I'd also received a very awesome xmas present from Mr Ron - the Samsung Note ^.^ I can take more pictures with him now.. cos I realised that our photos are just too little. Nice phone huh? :D


I'm looking forward to Valentine's Day.. bcos we'll be travelling to Batam over the weekend before and on that day itself, he says there'll be good food :p am wondering now if we should just do the cooking at home, I bet it'll be equally sweet and enjoying :)

I can still remember my new year resolution for last year, one of them was to be a nicer girlfriend to Mr Ron and treating him better. So this year resolution will continue on from last year, simply because he's just too nice and I can't bring myself to love him less. :)

No comments: